Instagram

Friday, December 16, 2011

Well I just bought some tickets to go see the Chicago Bulls!  Oh yeah!!!  We're sitting in the 3rd row right by the Bulls' bench and player tunnel.  That's freakin' awesome if you ask me.  It'll be on March 24th, Bulls vs. Raptors.  I can't wait now!

Anyways, other than that we've been trying to make it through the holidays.  Got just about all of our Christmas presents bought, and tonight we're heading up to hang out with a friend of ours about an hour away.  We're doing a little mini secret santa with a few people, so it should be pretty fun.

For New Year's we're planning on heading up to Chicago again.  I think we're just going to find a hotel somewhere, and then head out to Navy Pier and check out the fireworks.  I think it'll be a good time.

Well I just wanted to update really quick about these things, so I'll check you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment