Instagram

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Checklist!

November 13th, 2011

Hello folks.  This is my first blog post here at this amazing place...  Lol...  Anyways, here are a few things that I wish to accomplish with this blog:

~Entertain you with...
   ~Phenominal bboy skills ("Breakdancing" to those of you less hip than I)

chrisg

   ~Sensational rotary engine goodness (Stuff about my rotary engine powered Mazda RX-8 to you not cool people)

DSC_0082

   ~Stupid videos of my dog Horse (My dog's name is Horse, Charlee Horse to be exact)


   ~Wonderful videos of video games (I can't think of anything witty here...)  :(


   ~Whatever else tends to catch my nerdy eye.

I'm sure I'll add to the list as time goes on, but for now that seems incredibly fantastic. 

That seems to be enough for a first post here, so I'll end with a link to a few different amazing places!

My amazing YouTube Channel:

Another amazing blog:





Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment